"Personal Wealth Managers focused on performance"
From their San Francisco Bay Area headquarters, Bob and Dan Binn work to simplify their clients’ complex financial situations. They work with high net worth individuals, business owners, and retirees to implement financial plans in sync with their clients’ objectives.
Private Portfolios, Inc.® Smartinheritor® program provides a personalized investment review, followed by specific recommendations and implementation strategies. This 5-step process establishes the investment plan and asset allocation designed to achieve their clients’ objectives.
A 5-Step Asset Management Process
- Determine Your Risk Profile and Objectives — through personal consultation, Bob and Dan help you determine your financial objectives, your time horizon, and your tolerance for risk.
- Set Your Asset Allocation Policy — a personalized asset allocation policy is developed, reflecting the needs and objectives identified in Step 1. Through careful allocation of your investments, this policy attempts to increase your potential returns relative to your stated risk tolerance.
- Diversify Across Asset Classes and Within Styles — because too much money in one sector is a common problem, they help their clients invest in well-diversified portfolios managed by leading institutional money management firms, with money managers that are often unavailable to the individual investor.
- Rebalance Your Portfolio — Bob and Dan regularly monitor your portfolio to make sure it stays consistent with your investment policy. If the relative value of investments in your portfolio changes enough to create inconsistency, the portfolio is re-balanced.
- Report the Results — Private Portfolios, Inc.® provides steady reporting and communication. They communicate with you on a regular basis and issue reports detailing total asset value, account level performance, and a record of all transactions occurring during the reporting period.
In addition, Bob and Dan utilize strategic estate planning to help clients preserve wealth and reduce estate taxes. Through the use of living trusts, charitable remainder trusts, and other forms of revocable and irrevocable trusts, Bob and Dan work to preserve family wealth and lay the groundwork for a legacy that will someday benefit both heirs and society. These services are coordinated with independent third-party tax and legal professionals.
Bob and Dan guide owners, senior managers, and other key employees through the complex changes that come with business transitions. They work as team leaders, coordinating CPAs, attorneys, and insurance agents to help you determine the best succession strategy. Their planning makes the transition evolutionary rather than revolutionary.
If you would like to consider a relationship with Bob and Dan Binn, call or e-mail them to arrange an initial complimentary consultation.